• حداد لمدة أسبوع علي أرواح ضحايا أحداث بورسعيد الدامية

Amazing English Love SMS - Part 2

الأحد، نوفمبر 21، 2010 Labels:
Some great English Love SMS

Some great English Love SMS

Where words fail, action speaks. Where action fails, eyes speak. Where eyes fail, tears speak. And where everything fails, LOVE SPEAKS!


Some great English Love SMS
• To love is a duty and right. To be loved is a gift and luck. To love someone who loves u is an achievement. To be loved by someone whom u love is LIFE!
Some great English Love SMS
• U r the reason I wake up in the morning, u r the reason I find a way to smile, u r the person who can change everything around when it's going bad. Luv U




Some great English Love SMS
• Love ur life coz life is a long journey to go. Life is a game yet to be played more. Life is a question yet to be answered more. Life is a challenge yet to be faced more. So live ur life as long as u can. Every moment is lovable in life.
Some great English Love SMS
• Luv is what I see in ur smile. Luv is what I feel in every touch u give. Luv is what I hear in every word u say. Luv is what we share everyday. Luv U!
Some great English Love SMS
Never ask for a kiss, just take it.
Never ask for a hug, just give it.
Never ask do u Luv me? Say I Luv u.
Never say I can't live without u, say I live for U

Some great English Love SMS
• Happiness is not something u postpone for the future. It's something u design for the present. Make each moment a happy one. I hv by remembering U!
Some great English Love SMS
• Luv doesn't ask who r u? Luv only says u r mine. Luv doesn't ask where r u from? Luv only says U live in my heart. Luv doesn't ask what do u do? Luv only says U make my heart beat. Luv doesn't ask why r u far away? Luv only says u r always with me. Luv doesn't ask Do u love me? Luv only says I LUV U.
Some great English Love SMS
• Don't search luv, let luv find u. It's called falling in luv, coz u don't force urself to fall, u just fall and there will be someone to catch U
Some great English Love SMS
• In life Luv is never planned nor does it happen for a reason. But when Luv is real, it becomes ur Plan for life and ur reason for living.
Some great English Love SMS

0 تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

 
عروض موبينيل - فودافون - اتصالات © 2011 | تعريب وتطوير : سما بلوجر | Designed by Blogger Hacks | Blogger Template by ColorizeTemplates